Monday, November 30, 2009

exes

My ex always brings up sex with me and how much we should do it one last time or something along those [cheesy] lines. The question is: do I or do I not? Unfortunately for every con (ex-bf) there is always a pro (sex with this ex is realllly fun). The list goes on (really cute but still ex-bf) and I realize I will forever be attracted to him (ex-bf!!!!) But what if its something I'm supposed to do and ignoring my destiny is somehow going to fuck shit up?! Does that just sound stupid? What if we were the last 2 people on earth, would I do him dirty (yes i would without a doubt.)? We were once fuck buddies way back when after we broke up, but I put a kibosh on that shit, mostly because I: didn't want to get involved emotionally/didn't know what-who-else he was doing(herpesyphigonalaids!!!)/was in a really depressive state of mind (couldn't make responsible decisions)/was really horny(again- can't make really responsible decisions). Buuuuuut, I'm young, I should be having fun slash doing whatever I want, right? Maybe it has something to do with him being an Aquarius and me being a Leo, and, if thats the case, then I can/should ignore it for the well-being of mankind (and my sanity).

No comments:

Post a Comment