Monday, November 30, 2009

Stupid brain

Does dependence take away from independence? If you consider yourself independent, does telling someone you love them suddenly make you less independent? Love makes you vulnerable, sad, lonely sometimes, but on the other hand, its soothing, reassuring, and exciting, even. Is it meant to be this confusing/difficult? If someone tells you,"I hope you can love me someday," does that mean that that person is sad that I don't love them already? Does that mean I am supposed to love that person? I need to stop letting my brain get in the way of my heart. Someone once told me to "just go with it" and then we broke up. Sooooo....Fuck! Why is this shit so difficult.




One's real life is often the life that one does not lead. oscar wilde.

No comments:

Post a Comment